Next Schedule for New Servers
25 March 2023
Torrent is not allowed !!!
Tunneling is a technology that allows the encapsulation of one protocol within another protocol. This provides a way for data to be securely transmitted over an untrusted network, such as the internet. The key benefit of using tunneling is that it allows for secure communication of sensitive information over insecure networks. Tunneling protocols create a secure "tunnel" between two points, which encrypts the data being transmitted, making it unreadable to anyone who might intercept it. This protects sensitive information from eavesdropping, tampering, and theft. Tunneling also provides a way for data to bypass network restrictions and reach its intended destination, even when it would otherwise be blocked. In summary, tunneling is an effective way to secure communications and bypass network restrictions by encapsulating data within a secure "tunnel".
How to set up your own tunneling VPN server?
To set up your own tunneling VPN server, you need to follow these steps:
Choose a server: You will need a physical or virtual server that you can use to host your VPN. You can use a dedicated server, a cloud-based server, or a spare computer.
Install VPN software: Choose a VPN software package such as V2ray (Vmess, VLess), Trojan GFW/GO, OpenVPN, PPTP, or L2TP/IPSec and install it on the server.
Configure the VPN software: You will need to configure the VPN software to specify the type of encryption and tunneling protocol to use, the network address to assign to the VPN clients, and the network settings for the VPN server.
Open firewall ports: You may need to configure your firewall to allow VPN traffic through.
Create user accounts: If you are using a VPN server that requires authentication, you will need to create user accounts for the VPN clients.
Test the VPN: Once the VPN server is set up, test it by connecting to it from a client device and verifying that the connection is working correctly.
Note: The specific steps to set up a VPN server will vary depending on the VPN software you use and the type of server you have. You may need to consult the VPN software's documentation or the instructions provided by your server provider for more detailed instructions.
The Next level of FREE
Every hour we provide VPS for everyone
By using the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) you can use virtual computers to do your work
We designed a special VPN Protocol using an SSL connection to secure the connection between the client and the server
Finally, we can restore our free squid proxy with more servers and a faster connection
We know you need this, but we can't show it to just anyone to make sure it will last longer so you'll have to figure out how to use this feature
Join our telegram and let's broaden our horizons
VPN can increase internet security and privacy by providing the following benefits:
- Encryption: VPNs encrypt all internet traffic between your device and the VPN server, preventing unauthorized parties from accessing your data.
- Hide your IP address: VPNs hide your IP address, making it harder for websites, hackers, and advertisers to track your online activities.
- Bypass censorship: VPNs can help you bypass censorship and access restricted websites, making it ideal for users living in countries with strict internet censorship laws.
- Prevent Wi-Fi snooping: Public Wi-Fi networks are often unsecured, making it easy for hackers to access your data. A VPN encrypts your internet traffic, preventing Wi-Fi snooping.
- Safe online transactions: When shopping online or accessing financial accounts, a VPN provides an extra layer of security, ensuring that your sensitive information is protected from hackers.
To increase internet security and privacy using a VPN, it's important to choose a reputable VPN service that uses strong encryption and has a proven track record of protecting user privacy. It's also important to regularly update the VPN software and use the most secure protocols.