Squid Proxy Servers
Proxy is valid for 5 days
A proxy server is an intermediary computer or software application that acts as a bridge between an end user's device and the internet. The main purpose of a proxy is to provide enhanced privacy and security to users, by acting as a shield between the device and the internet.
PROXY United States 1
Select in New York
PROXY Singapore 1
Select in Singapore
When a device makes a request for a web page or other resource through a proxy, the proxy server will receive the request and retrieve the content on behalf of the device. The proxy then sends the content back to the device, making it appear as if the request originated from the proxy rather than the device. This way, the device's IP address, location, and other identifying information is hidden from the website or service that the device is accessing.
In addition to privacy and security, proxies can also be used to improve network performance, such as by caching frequently requested content, filtering out unwanted traffic, and providing content acceleration. Proxies are widely used by businesses, schools, and governments to control and monitor internet access, and by individuals to bypass internet censorship and access restricted websites.
The Next level of FREE
Every hour we provide VPS for everyone
By using the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) you can use virtual computers to do your work
We designed a special VPN Protocol using an SSL connection to secure the connection between the client and the server
Finally, we can restore our free squid proxy with more servers and a faster connection
We know you need this, but we can't show it to just anyone to make sure it will last longer so you'll have to figure out how to use this feature
Join our telegram and let's broaden our horizons
VPN can increase internet security and privacy by providing the following benefits:
- Encryption: VPNs encrypt all internet traffic between your device and the VPN server, preventing unauthorized parties from accessing your data.
- Hide your IP address: VPNs hide your IP address, making it harder for websites, hackers, and advertisers to track your online activities.
- Bypass censorship: VPNs can help you bypass censorship and access restricted websites, making it ideal for users living in countries with strict internet censorship laws.
- Prevent Wi-Fi snooping: Public Wi-Fi networks are often unsecured, making it easy for hackers to access your data. A VPN encrypts your internet traffic, preventing Wi-Fi snooping.
- Safe online transactions: When shopping online or accessing financial accounts, a VPN provides an extra layer of security, ensuring that your sensitive information is protected from hackers.
To increase internet security and privacy using a VPN, it's important to choose a reputable VPN service that uses strong encryption and has a proven track record of protecting user privacy. It's also important to regularly update the VPN software and use the most secure protocols.